Monday 18 October 2010

Shopping on Ice !



Here is the first of the Chrissy cards I have done, I`ve been crafting up a storm for the last two days and managed to get 12 cards done, only 30 odd more to go!
I was determined to get them done early this year and not leave it until the last minute like I usually do!
The image is from LOTV, I love these stamps, they are really affordable and fantastic images, they stamp like a dream too.I have used distress inks to colour and Glamour dust to highlight the snow and the fur on her hat and coat.
I have no idea what the background paper is sorry! it`s one I bought at the NEC last year !
I have used the cuttlebug embossing folder snowflakes for the little strip of card that the ribbon is tied round. The ribbon , sentiment and punches used are all SU and the little charm is from my bitsa box, it`s from a pack of craft bits and pieces my Mum put in my christmas stocking last year ! She doesn`t craft but she often finds all sorts of great embellishments for me, she`s got a good eye for detail and often collects bits and pieces on her travels, that she thinks I can use in my crafting.
Well, I`d better get some housework done now, you should see the state of the carpet round my craft desk ! deffinately time to put down the glitter and glue and get out the vacuum cleaner ! bye for now and happy crafting x

3 comments:

  1. OH Sara its so cute and gorgeous and so love this image .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the colour combo and glitter.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Such a lovely Christmas card Sara,these colours together are so yummy and your colouring is-amazing!!
    Love the sparkle too.
    I haven't got any of these sweeties yet!!
    and clever you to have made so many cards(still not in the Christmas mood yet)
    see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)