Monday 29 November 2010

" Little Angel " !


Here is another of the many Christmas Cards I`ve made this year, but I have finally finished them now. This one is stamped with the cutest image from LOTV coloured with distress inks and highlighted with quickie glue pen and glamour dust. The Backing paper I made with an old Trimcraft snowflake stamp I`ve owned forever ! just stamped in clear and embossed with old gold detail embossing powder. The other backing paper is Magnolia and the sentiment and punches used are SU as is the beige ribbon.



I`m not usually one for using colours like this at Christmas, I`m normally a traditional girl when it comes to such things but I`m trying to break out of my usual mould of red, green and gold and I`ve been experimenting with different colours this Christmas and I`m liking the results !

It`s been snowing here on and off all morning and it`s got me in the mood for Christmas so I`m toying with the idea of getting the festive decorations out. It`s a big job decorating our house for the Christmas season , I admit I am like a big kiddie at Christmas time, I love to see the house all tinselled up ! Better get up in the loft and see what I can find ! bye for now, thanks for visiting and happy crafting xx

8 comments:

  1. wow this is so utterly gorgeous! Love the beautiful softness of this card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, your card is lovely & I too love the colours. All my Crimbo cards seem a bit too grungy, but I can't get out of the grunge mode!!
    Our tree is going up Friday, while Mac is at school. I do leave her a big box of ornaments to put on the tree when she gets home.
    Will you be at SS on Saturday
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara you have done it again, such an AMAZING card, love it love it. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!Sara this is just totally gorgeous,so so pretty and i love the soft colours.
    What sweeties they are,your colouring is amazing too.
    You are so good with your cards,i haven't made any for family/friends yet as been doing my bits for Saturday.
    Sorry we won't see you :(
    take care,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, this card is just perfect, adore this LOTV stamp, the colour of the ribbon is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara, this is gorgeous, nice and earthy with a hint of soft pink. Perfect ! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sara so soft and pretty.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!Sara thanks so much for our totally gorgeous card-real treasure.

    ***** Merry Christmas *****
    Hope you have a truly lovely time.
    hugs Lou.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)