Friday 28 January 2011

Out the Window


Here is one of the new Tildas that I just fell in love with, Leaning Tilda and the Romantic window both available from Sir Stampalot. I`ve coloured her with distress inks and raised the image on foam pads to give the illusion that she is poking her head out of the window, the shutters and window frame is also decoupaged to give depth . I`m not entirely happy with the colouring I have to say, I ran out of my usual water colour paper and this one didn`t allow blending very well it is too absorbent, but I persevered with her anyway.



It didn`t help matters that I made this in the wee hours under artificial light either ( must invest in a daylight bulb !)



The flowers and leaves are a mix of Prima and Magnolia and the backing paper is Magnolia " You are so special - Lace Flower " also from Sir Stampalot.
The swirls at the side are cut from Storybook Cricut cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all the lovely comments you all leave me, bye for now and happy crafting xx

4 comments:

  1. wow this is just amazing!!! Love the dimension you have created! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! your card is totally gorgeous Sara,Tilda looks so lovely and the dimension is just fab-clever you.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, wow, wow, wow! this has such a romantic perfect feel to it, its out of this world sara. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sara love the soft colours you have used and the flowers look fab.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)