Sunday 27 March 2011

A Friendship Recipe


This is a card I`ve made for my friend Jane who`s birthday it is today. I`ve used one of the new LOTV stamps that I purchased at the NEC last Thursday. I`ve coloured the image with distress inks, the backing paper is SU and the punch is Martha Stewart Doily Lace. The ribbon is plain satin that I`ve just ruffled onto a strip of double sided tape and I made the cupcake embellishment using SU scallop and tag punches.
The NEC was a fab experience, this is the first time I`d gone to the spring show, I usually just make a once a year pilgrimage in November but I`ll deffinately go again next spring. It was great to finally meet Monica Gale who is a SU demonstrator who`s blog I`ve been following for ages, she`s a lovely lady and it was brilliant to meet her in person.
I probably spent way too much but I am a lost cause especially when it comes to stamps LOL ! I also stocked up on some essentials as well as some lovely new ribbon and embellies.
Well, I`m off to drop Jane`s card and prezzie round to her now, thanks for visiting, bye for now and happy crafting xxx

6 comments:

  1. wow that is just gorgeous!!! Loving all those gorgeous cupcakes!! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sara, stunning colouring & the cupcakes look yummy. Did get a few LOTV, amongst other bits & bobs LOL
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, wow this is gorgeous.I too bought the recipe stamp on saturday and the one with the icing sugar and cake!!
    hope you are ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! i just love this soooo much Sara, a really gorgeous card and will be loved.
    These images are the sweetest,your colouring is perfect too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sara so love the pastel colours and the ribbon detail.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved receiving this card..............it looks even better in real time!!! Thank you so much Sara. Much love Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)