Saturday 5 March 2011

Hearts and Herbs


Here is another card I`ve done using the new Molly Blooms stamps available from Sir Stampalot - Molly with a heart and the herb box.
I`ve coloured the images with distress inks and added a bit of diamond stickles to the flower heads ( not sure it shows up too well in the photo !)
The background paper is from the new Magnolia collection and the heart and scallop heart are nestabilities. The flowers are Prima and Magnolia and the leaves are a fern craft punch also available from Sir Stampalot.
I love these new Molly Blooms stamps, they are great characters and so easy to colour. I`ve just been to see Clare Rowlands doing a demo with her Molly Blooms and got to meet her daughter, the real life Molly! Her cards and projects are so beautiful and it has given me a lot of inspiration to create.... Check out Clare`s Molly Blooms design blog in my side bar. >>>

I plan to spend the whole day tomorrow playing with some new Wild Rose Studio stamps that I bought today too ( I can craft guilt free because I got all my housework and ironing done this morning !) So watch this space!
bye for now and happy crafting xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sara, the stamp is adorable and so very sweet!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card! Loving the touch of gingham ribbon! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you no household chores to do, and a day full of playing and I have to catch up! Really impressed with this card. So nice to see you today,
    Molly really enjoyed meeting you all.

    Love Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sara, beautiful details! sounds like you had a good day was going to come to sir stamp, but stayed at home for SU order!
    Enjoy your new purchases.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, really enjoyed Sir Stamp yesterday, its great to see you.
    your card looks amazing, did you buy the stamps yesterday, blimey if so that was quick for such an amazing card. I need to make a card today but it won't be guilt free, I have loads to do today.
    My hubby has a great job today, out toilet is blocked and has to be taken off ARGhhh, you really wanted to know that didnt you!
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Sara your card is gorgeous,
    Molly is coloured soooo lovely and
    perfect sat on the herb box.
    Luv the paper too.
    see you soon,
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara glad you had a nice time at Sir Stamplot. Your cards is fab and even better in the flesh so as to speak lol.Love the heart in the corner and wonderful colouring as always.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)