Friday 18 March 2011

Snuggles


Some of the DT got together over at Sir Stampalot yesterday and in between the chatting, the chocolate biscuits, the giggles, the chocolate biscuits and the shopping, did I mention the chocolate biscuits ! we actually got some card making done !
This is the card I made using one of the new Penny Johnson stamps called "Snuggles"
I have coloured the image using distress inks and highlighted here and there with 3D gloss. The backing paper is Kaiserkraft blushed - Desire. I used the Hougie Board to score the little rosettes ( I had to hold them down for a while beofre they stuck ) which gave me the time to eat another chocolate biscuit - did I mention those? LOL.
The border punch and ribbon used is SU and the little pearly brads are Do Crafts.

I bought a some lovely new papers while I was there and a new cutting die and some more stamps ( I know - I`m a hopeless case ! ) so I`m going to sit and play with those later on and see what I can come up with - now I`m not being distracted with chocolate biscuits !
Thanks for visiting, bye for now and Happy Crafting xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, Your card as turned stunning, love those flowers & your shading is perfect.Not finished my card yet ~ did you say you had some chocolate biscuits?
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!there Sara,first i am going to say thanks so much for MAKING me eat all those chocky biscuits :),thanks too for the apple charms-they are lovely.
    Your card is just gorgeous,perfect colours/colouring!!
    Have a great time at the NEC,
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, great day really enjoyed it.
    your card is so very special love the way it turned out.
    hope you are ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Sara and love the flowers and ribbon, the little girl looks so cute.
    Have a great time at the Nec.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)