Tuesday 26 April 2011

Rainy Days


This is a card I`ve made for a friends birthday coming up soon, she is animal mad and has quite a menagerie of pets. The image is a Gillian Roberts stamp by Stampavie called "under my umbrella" available from Sir Stampalot.
I`ve coloured with distress inks, the papers used are Bo Bunny - Alissa Twirls, October Afternoon - Patio Umbrella, and Bazzill Basics- Sea Salt.
The flowers are from Prima and Carnmeal Cottage and the sentiment and punches are SU.



It doesn`t show up brilliantly well in the photo but I`ve added little raindrops using Glossy Accents



I bought these little felt butterflies ages ago and completely forgot about them, I discovered them again on a recent clearout of my craft desk !

I`d like to enter this into the Allsorts Challenge , the theme this week is "April Showers"

I`ve got the morning to myself today so I`m going to make the most of it and catch up with some crafting, unfortunatley due to the unseasonable heat we`ve had lately my poor feet have suffered and been swollen like balloons so I`ve had to spend too many days sitting with them raised which hasn`t allowed me to craft much. Thankfully the good ol` English weather has returned today and my feet are back to their normal size ! LOL so I can get back to some serious crafting !
My friend and fellow Crafter/ Designer Kay Rutter has just launched a new range of paper and cardstock and she has asked me to do some designs for her to promote them on her up and coming Creat and Craft show for television - so watch this space and I`ll post them as soon as I have them made.
Thanks for looking in, bye for now and "Happy Crafting" xx

5 comments:

  1. Morning Sara,

    this is so lovely.

    Love Clarex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sar, love the butterfly & how you've folded it ~ may borrow that idea.Looking forward to seeing the new paper samples
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Sara this is such a lovely card,really sweet image and so much gorgeous detail-great idea with the Glossy Accents.
    Look forward to seeing your creations too,
    take care.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh this is so cute and the butterfly looks fab, look forward to seeing your projects and new papers are always a must lol.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, wow this is somthing else its so pretty and gorgeous its perfect I bet your friend adored it. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)