Sunday 18 September 2011

One Man and his err..... Camel ?


This is another sample for Sir Stampalot from the new Molly Blooms Christmas range.
I`ve coloured with distress inks and added a bit of Stickles for bling !
The background is created using some cloud templates also from Sir Stamp, I cannot for the life of me remember what the make is as I threw out the packaging !
I needed a night sky as there are stars in the image so I just used a darker ink to sponge the clouds and I hope it gives the desired effect !
The glittered border is created by dipping my finger in some dries clear glue and rubbing in around the edge before sprinkling the glitter ( which is Pee Wee glitter )
I love the little camel on a string, again Clare Rowlands humour comes through in her great images !

Now I have the unenviable task of washing, housework and the bain of my existance.... ironing ! YUK ! so I`d better get on with it, the sooner it`s done the more time I`ll have to craft this afternoon. Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sara, aren't the Molly bloom stamps adorable! Definitely think you've created the effect you were after with the sky, the colouring is fab.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sara love the sky effect and the glitter and No I am not a secret goth lol
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)