Sunday 7 October 2012

Angelica


I made this for a friends birthday recently, it`s one of my new Sugarnellie stamps from funky kits. She`s called Angelica, I`ve coloured her with distress inks and markers and added a bit of glamour dust to her wings (a girl`s gotta have a bit of glamour!).
Couldn`t tell you what the backing paper is, it`s another one I`ve had forever lurking at the back of my craft desk somewhere! maybe BoBunny but couldn`t say for sure!
Also magnolia paper, Cheery Lynn die, Hobby House flowers, Border punch sentiment and butterflies die all SU. Pom Pom trim from stash,(again found lurking!)
I`ve been having a sort out of my craft desk again! it`s amazing what you come accross when you have a tidy !

Thanks for looking in, bye for now xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi! this is sooo pretty Sara,gorgeous colours and colouring too.
    Those pom poms looks really cute and the image :)
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real pretty card Sara. Gorgeous girly colours.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sara and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a soft pretty card. Amazing colouring. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful girly card Sara - the image is gorgeous. Love your colouring and the pink pom-poms - simply fabulous!
    Have just found your blog, and have enjoyed my visit so much I am now a follower!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)