Friday 2 November 2012

Christmas Wrappings


I think I got carried away making this card, I kind of threw everything at it and I think I over embellished and I had to stop myself adding things LOL!
I`m not sure if this Tilda is wrapping a present or unwrapping one but anyway .... I`ve coloured her with distress inks and distress markers. The papers are Magnolia as is the music background stamp. Dies used are Nesties Circle and Scallop circle, Cheery Lynn holly and SU scalloped scallop border.


The Flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and I`ve just added a bit of Stickles-Diamond to them. The Sentiment is Molly Blooms.

I had a lovely surprise in the mail yesterday, a huge package arrived from Sir Stampalot with some lovely stamps, paper and ribbon for me to make some samples with for the shop, so I`m going to be busy over the weekend and I`ll post here what I come up with.

Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara this is gorgeous I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! really pretty card,love the colours,detail and sweet Tilda too.
    Ooh can't beat a package of new crafty treats Sara,have fun :)
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Sara, and in my opinion you can never over embellish a card LOL
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sara and another perfect bow.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sara, what a fab traditional feel with this beauty. Love it. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I love it and dont think you have over done it! Love the papers and how everything ties in so nicely just gorgeous....Hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)