Tuesday, 4 December 2012

White on White

Over at Cupcake Challenge this time around it`s "it`ll be all white on the night" and here is what I came up with. I`m normally a colour girl and I very rarely make a card without a character stamp on it and lots of colour so this was a real change for me but I really enjoyed making it. I think you have to get out of your comfort zone now and then and strangely enough I found this easy, having no choice of colour to contemplate and not having to match up papers and embellishments.

I used Martha Stewart punch around the page set - Eyelet Lace. Tim Holtz -Tattered Poinsettia die, large circle and scallop circle nesties, Hobby house self adhesive pearls and the background was used by heat embossing with clear ink and a hollographic glitter embossing powder over a Hero Arts stamp - Leaf Flourish. I also used a bit of stickles diamond round the circle to add a bit of extra bling. The sentiment is from Inkylicious.

The biggest challenge for me with this card was photographing it ! it`s been overcast for most of the day so it wasn`t easy to photograph an all white card and make it stand out! but hopefully all the detail shows up okay on the screen.

I`m off now to get my scampi and chips that my family has just bought in for me so bye for now and happy crafting xx


  1. WOW this is stunning. Caroline xxx

  2. Hi! so pretty Sara,lovely detail too.
    I don't think I could do white on white lol!!
    see you soon,hugs Lou.xxxx

  3. Beautiful card Sara,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

  4. A beautiful creation, so pretty...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x


Your comments are always appreciated :)