Tuesday 2 April 2013

Much loved Moggy.

Hello, I`m back with a card I made for my friends birthday, she`s a cat lover so I knew she would love this image, it`s a favourite Penny Black stamp and well loved.



I`ve coloured the image with distress inks and markers and used lovely spring colours (not that we`ve had much of a spring so far) but the sun is shining today so I can`t complain.
The DP is Teresa Collins Fabrications available from Sir Stampalot and I`ve used the Martha Stewart POP Cherished set to create the box frame. The grass is a Magnolia DooHickey die.



The flowers are WOC and hobby house and one Marie Curie daffodil pin from last years campaign which I pulled the pin off and used as it went well with the picture! The sentiment is Wild Craft Studio.

I`ve not been crafting much lately as I`m just getting over a nasty chesty cold but hopefully I`ll be back in the saddle soon.

Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love it :0 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sara that is such a sweet card - I love the colours too!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aswwwwwhh, love that cute kitty, colored and showcased magnificently!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara,
    such a sweet card.
    i love what you have done with the inks.
    super job on the blending.
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, beautiful card and sooo pretty. Ginger has just jumped on my desk and won't let me type anymore - fuss fuss fuss - what are they like these moggies eh !!! love mel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sara and lovely colours we need pretty summer colours to cheer us up,hope you are feeling better soon.
    Hugs louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei Sara,
    thanks for taking time to leave me a compliment
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara,such a special card,loving the spring colours.
    Hope you are now on the mend, it seems to be hanging around.
    See you soon.xxx Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, Sara! Love the sweet sentiment and your beautiful coloring. Hope you feel better, hun! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)