Thursday 23 May 2013

Clowning Around

Another sample for Sir Stampalot. When I received this one I thought to myself yuk, I hate clowns! but I had a lot of fun colouring her in and going to town with bright colours and she doesn`t have a clowny face so I don`t get freaked out by her LOL!



I`ve coloured her in with distress inks and markers, the shape around her is Nestabilities Labels Four.



The little flags are done using Magnolia DooHickey Flags dies and I just ran them through the cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and added some dimensional foam under them to give a bit of depth.



I`ve also used Bo Bunny double dot paper, Basic grey House Party paper, EK success scallop border punch and woodware mini button brads.

Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

1 comment:

  1. I did not like this stamp much when I first saw it but you have done a fabulous job and I love the bright colours and border.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)