Saturday 1 June 2013

Sweet Catch

Here is another Penny Black card I`ve done for Sir Stampalot. This stamp is called "Sweet Catch".



I`ve coloured the image using distress inks and markers and added a bit of stickles - Diamond to the butterflies.
Other products used are, Prima 6" x 6" pad - Jack `n` Jill collection, Martha Stewart POP set - Cherished, Marianned Creatables - English rose dies and Cheery Lynn die - small fanciful flourish. All available from Sir Stampalot.



Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,
    I saw this card yesterday IRL at SS it is amazing I fell on the floor when Janice told me you coloured with distress ink I would have sworn it was copics!!
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute card Sara you always make the Penny Black stamps look fabulous.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)