Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tillly with a Gift

Another Tilly card, this time I`ve gone for a clean and simple card as the image is so large and I actually resisted putting ribbons, flowers and other embellishments on it!



The image is Tilly with Gift available from Sir Stampalot. I`ve coloured with distress inks and markers, the papers are MME - Hazel 6" x 6" pad. The die is from DooHickey flag and cloud set and the mini buttons are woodware mini brads baby boy. The text is from an Art Impressions set-2903 also all available from Sir Stampalot.

I`d like to enter this into the Cupcake Craft challenge which is "Not for Flowers" Clean and Simple with no flowers or flower embellishments. This is certainly different for me because I love my flowers LOL!

Thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xxx

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sara and love the banner.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn.
    This is a really neatly written article. I'll make
    sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful
    information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.


    my web site: locuri de munca uk fabrici

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)