Sunday 30 June 2013

Tilly with Rose

Here is another Tilly card I`ve done for Sir Stampalot. This one is Tilly with Rose from Wild Rose Studios



I`ve coloured the image with distress inks and markers. The baking papers are Kaiser crafts and Graphic 45 patterns and solids. The roses are made from Tim Holtz - Tattered Pine Cone die and the large circle is from Grand Nestabilities - Stately Circles set.
The sentiment is Hero Arts - Mixed Messages set, all products available from Sir Stampalot.

I`d like to enter this into the Inky Chicks Challenge - this time around it is "Anything Goes"

Thanks for looking in, if you like what you see please leave me a comment, I`ve been comment light for a while and I love to get feed back from everybody out there in blogland.

Bye for now and happy crafting xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Sara,I love the colours you have chose and that little fella looks so cute,
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)