Saturday 13 July 2013

Thanks a Bunch

I found this one in my picture file, a sample I`d done for Sir Stampalot a little while ago which got missed somewhere along the line! Anyway here it is ....



The stamp is Penny Black "Frolic" available from Sir Stampalot I`ve coloured with Distress inks and markers. The papers are MME - Quite Contrary and Basic Grey - Hopscotch. The pearl border is self adhesive from Woodware.



I stamped the little butterflies again and cut them out and added a bit of 3D glue gel for dimension and added hobby house 3mm pearls to the flower middles. The sentiment is from Art Impressions set 2903 all available from Sir Stampalot.

I`d like to enter this into the latest Allsorts Challenge which is " Fur and Feathers "

It`s going to be a scorcher here today, for once in England we are actually enjoying a Summer! so I`m off to the garden to make the most of it, thanks for looking in, bye for now and happy crafting xxx.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun card Sara and I love the way you have used some of the butterflies from the stamp at the side.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sara, love your awesome coloured, uber cute cat, the 3D butterflies are a fab touch and those pearls at the bottom are stunning!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)