Sunday 10 November 2013

Get your Skates on!



I`ve finally got some Christmas cards made! I need to get my skates on and make loads more but it`s a start!
I love these LOTV animals, they are drawn with such character and personality. I`ve coloured with Distress Inks and Markers and added a bit of glamour dust to the ice to make it sparkle.



Products used - Joy craft dies - Winter Wishes border and snowflake, Bo Bunny double dot paper, Craft Creations paper - Christmas Scroll, Prima flowers, Molly Blooms sentiment.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card Sara and a super cute image
    Hugs louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Love these LOTV images, such cute characters. And those snowflakes are perfect. I Love your colouring, you keep your images looking nice and fresh and not overworked. One day i shall have a go at distress inks myself. Lovely Job. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :)